Virtual Viewings – Sell Your House Safely
What are Virtual Viewings?
Go Virtual 360 now offer a Virtual Viewings service to vendors who are trying to sell their house during these difficult times, but are trying to minimise the risk of transmission and exposure to COVID-19. Using a virtual tour, potential buyers can view your house from the comfort of their own home 24/7.
We encourage Estate Agents to offer their clients this service at cost in order to help them to sell their house quicker and safer.
What is included with the Virtual Viewings?
- A 360 degree HD virtual tour of your property for sale
- A direct link to your virtual tour
- Embed code of the virtual viewing for websites and house selling platforms like Rightmove
- An automatic walkthrough which guides the viewer through the entire house, just by clicking a play button
- A dollhouse view of your property
- A set of indoor and outdoor HD photographs which can be used to promote the sale of your house
- Your Virtual Viewing tour hosted until your house sells
The benefits of using Virtual Viewings are:
- Minimise unnecessary physical viewings
- Virtual tours offer a unique selling point
- Safe and secure
- No need to tidy up and clean for multiple viewings
- Any time is convenient 24/7
- No appointments necessary
- You don’t have to be home for the virtual viewing
We have kept the pricing structure for this service really simple:
- Two bedroom houses – £125
- Each extra bedroom + £25
Example Virtual Viewing
If you would like to know more or if you would like to order a Virtual Viewing tour of your house, please Contact Us